Magento is a PHP-based open-source e-commerce platform. With Tracknow, you can build an affiliate network for your Magento store, by using the Campaign Tracking Link. Once an order is made, Tracknow will receive the conversion into the platform, and the affiliate will be able to collect his commission.
Integrating ‘Magento’ in your Tracknow Campaign
- In order to set your Tracknow affiliate network for your Magento shop, first, navigate to the ‘Campaigns‘ section > ‘Add a Campaign‘ or ‘Edit‘ (for an existing campaign):
- After selecting the campaign you wish to add to your Magento store, select the ‘Tracking‘ tab > scroll to the bottom of the page > click in the ‘Image‘ section, and copy the code.
- Magento does not allow us to input tracking pixels through interface settings, therefore we must manually update the code.
- for CPA goal (pass Order ID):
<img src="https://yourcompany-tracking.tracknow.info/success.jpg?campaign_id=XXX&order_id=<?php echo $order_id; ?>" height="1" width="1" />
- for CPS goal (pass Order Amount and Order ID, only works with Magento 2.3.5 or higher):
<img src="https://yourcompany-tracking.tracknow.info/success.jpg?campaign_id=XXX&order_id=<?php echo $order->id; ?>&amount=<?php echo ($order->order_total - $order->order_shipping); ?>" height="1" width="1" />
Please ensure that you adjust the URL and change the XXX to your campaign_id. Default campaign_id=1
If you have any issues setting up the Magento Tracking, please contact the ‘Tracknow’ Support Team by clicking ‘here‘, we will do our best to answer all of your inquiries.