WooCommerce is an e-commerce platform built on WordPress. It is aimed for small to large-sized online shops that use WordPress.
Integrating ‘Woocommerce Tracking’ in your Tracknow Campaign
- In order to set your Tracknow affiliate network for your WooCommerce shop, first, navigate to the ‘Campaigns‘ section > ‘Add a Campaign‘ or ‘Edit‘ (for an existing campaign):
- After selecting the campaign you wish to add to your WooCommerce store, select the ‘Tracking‘ tab > scroll to the bottom of the page > click in the ‘Image‘ section, and copy the code.
- WooCommerce does not allow us to input tracking pixels through interface settings, therefore we must manually update the code.
- Please make the following modifications to the file:
The name of the file will look like this if you have a customized theme:
- Locate the following line:
<?php do_action( 'woocommerce_thankyou', $order->id ); ?>
To send the order values to Tracknow, add the copied pixel below this line and change the parameters:
- for CPA goal (pass Order ID):
<img src="https://yourcompany-tracking.tracknow.info/success.jpg?campaign_id=XXX&goal=your_goal&order_id=<?php echo $order->id; ?>" height="1" width="1" />
- for CPS goal (pass Order Amount and Order ID):
<?php $order_id = $order->get_id(); // Get the order ID $order_total = $order->get_total(); // Get the order total $order_shipping = $order->get_shipping_total(); // Get the shipping total $coupons = $order->get_used_coupons(); // Get the array of used coupon codes $coupon_code = !empty($coupons) ? $coupons : ''; // Get the first coupon code if available $tracking_url = "https://yourcompany-tracking.tracknow.info/success.jpg?campaign_id=XXX"; $tracking_url .= "&order_id=$order_id"; $tracking_url .= "&amount=" . ($order_total - $order_shipping); $tracking_url .= "&coupon=" . urlencode($coupon_code); $tracking_url .= "&goal="; //The goal may be empty ?> <img src="<?php echo $tracking_url; ?>" height="1" width="1" />
Please ensure that you adjust the URL and change the XXX to your campaign_id. Default campaign_id=1
If you have any issues setting up the WooCommerce Tracking, please contact the ‘Tracknow’ Support Team by clicking ‘here‘, we will do our best to answer all of your inquiries.